There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Articles and Papers
- A recent history of asylum seeker policy
- Asylum Seekers and Humanitarian Values
- Hazara asylum seekers from Afghanistan
- Increasing dangers for Hazara asylum seekers
- Increasing dangers for Hazara refugees
- Recent Information on the Plight of Hazaras in Pakistan
- The Political Situation in Sri Lanka
- The Political Situation in Sri Lanka and Its Implications for Tamil Asylum Seekers
Find us on Facebook
- Winston on The Crisis of the Boats: How can we respond ethically, compassionately, and practically?
- Marilyn on The Crisis of the Boats: How can we respond ethically, compassionately, and practically?
- renuka on The Political Situation in Sri Lanka and Its Implications for Tamil Asylum Seekers
- Lynne on Asylum seekers: the story that doesn’t get told
- BMRSGadmin on Employ a Refugee
Monthly Archives: August 2012
THE memorandum of understanding signed by the Australian government to re-establish an asylum-seeker processing centre in Nauru differs in key aspects from the agreement signed last year with Papua New Guinea. Timing is the most crucial difference. Under the PNG … Continue reading
Key points at first glance from Pamela Curr of the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre: – MOU says the participants (Australia and Nauru) recognise the need to ‘take into account’ protection needs of people. – Aim is to ensure that no … Continue reading
INDONESIA government documents show one of its agencies approached Australia’s ocean safety authority about assisting a boat more than 29 hours before it was found to have capsized with the loss of 93 lives. The revelation comes amid criticism levelled … Continue reading