Blue Mountains Refugee Support Group
P.O. Box 197 KATOOMBA NSW 2780
e-mail: [email protected]
Ph 4751 5062 or 4782 7866
A project of the Blue Mountains Family Support Service Inc.
Annual General Meeting
Uniting Church Hall, 4 Lewin St Springwood
19 September 2015
Membership Fees may be paid in advance or at the meeting.
Please think carefully about nominations especially General Committee members for the next year. We need members who can take up the positions of;
- Assistant Secretary
- Publicity Officer
- Database Operator.
Chair – Dr Hal Ginges
- Welcome and acknowlegement of past and future Aboriginal owers
- Welcome to Guests, Senator Doug Cameron. Hon Louise Markus
- Apologies. Trish Doyle MLA, Ms Angelique Sagasi BMfSS
- Confirmation of Minutes of previous AGM
- Business arising from the minutes
- Presentation of the Annual Report – Hal Ginges
- Acceptance of Annual Report
- Presentation of Annual Financial Report – Michael Morley
- Acceptance of Annual Financial Report
- Election of Office Bearers – All positions to be declared vacant
- Returning Officer BMFSS representative
- Set Membership subscription for 2015-6
- Vote of thanks to outgoing officers
- Presentation of Life Membership to Suzie van Ordorp
- Thanks to Mayor
- Guest Speaker Phil Glendenning Edmund Rice Centre
The Annual General Meeting of the Blue Mountains Refugee Support Group will be held on Saturday, 19 September 2015 at 2.30pm at the Uniting Church Hall, 4 Lewin St Springwood
All positions will be declared vacant. Nominations for the positions on the Committee must have the name of the proposer and the seconder and have the agreement of the candidate all of whom must be financial members of BMRSG.
Closing date for nominations is 12 September 2015.
Officers to be Elected President, Secretary, Treasurer,
(8)Eight Committee Members.
The Committee will appoint a Vice-Chairperson, Assistant Secretary, Publicity Officer and Database Operator from among these Regular Members
Friends are invited but only those who are financial members may vote.
Afternoon tea will be served. Members are asked to bring a plate of goodies.
Registration of Membership (for new members)
Please register with the Secretary by email [email protected].au or by mail to BMRSG, P.O. Box 197, KATOOMBA. NSW 2780 before 6 September by supplying the following information (by hard copy, email or website).
Full Name, Address, Telephone Nos., Email Address, skills and resources.
Include payment of $20 ($10 concession) by cheque or by on line transfer to BSB 062 559, A/c No. 1018 3402 or by bank deposit at any CBA branch to the above account.
Membership Renewal (Please ignore this if you have renewed already)
The membership fee for the year 2015/6 is now due. We would be very grateful for your renewal if you have not done this already. Membership fee is $20 or $10 concession.
Please remit by one of the following methods:
- On line transfer to BSB 062559 Account No. 1018 3402 (Please enter your name in the reference field)
- Deposit to the above account at any CBA branch Again, please enter your name on the deposit slip
- Cheque to BMRSG, P.O. Box 197, Katoomba NSW 2780
- Cash at the AGM.
Download: Nomination form for positions on the Committee of BMRSG (last page of AGM Newsletter)